Parents seeking a tutor
"We are SO pleased with our tutoring experience, from initial request to the first session. Without any work or stress on my end, WizEducators found my 3rd grader a tutor in no time at all." -Parent Email
- On the main page of the website, click on “Find a Tutor”
- Complete the child inquiry form
- Pay a $50 finder’s fee
- 10 Day Guarantee
- You will be presented with a good-fit educator (via email) within 10 days. You will be sent an educator profile along with their contact information.
- Accept or decline the educator(s)
- If you accept the educator and choose to move forward, great!
- Once you accept an educator as your child's tutor, you are free to communicate, book and pay them independently.
- If you choose to decline the initial educator referral, we will continue to work to find you a tutor within 60 days of initial payment (even if you have completed sessions with your first tutor).
- *Most of the tutors in our network have hourly rates between $35-$60/hr.
- You will receive a full refund if we are unable to present you with at least one good-fit educator within 10 days of initial payment. At that time, we will inform you that we don’t have anyone in our network that aligns with your child’s needs.
- You will receive a partial refund ($25) if we are unable to successfully match you with a tutor within 60 days of payment.
- If you are a returning customer and find yourself in need of a new tutor between days 60-365 of initial payment, we will provide you with a discount code for 50% off the finder's fee to partake in the process again. Email Jessica at: email@example.com
*All of the educators in our network have been interviewed and hand selected for each child by a WizEducators team member (who is also a teacher). All educators have authorized and passed a background check which is available upon request. Each tutor is an independent contractor and is not an employee of WizEducators.
- If you would like to be an educator on our website, click the “Join Our Network” button on our homepage.
- From there, you will fill out an educator inquiry form.
- Expect an email from us within a few days to schedule a phone interview.
- If your qualifications align with our company standards, you will be a part of our educator network.
- We will reach out to you if a parent inquiry matches your qualifications and availability. Educators are free to accept or decline any opportunity that is presented.
- Educators are free to determine their own rates and availability.
- Educators are not employees or independent contractors of WizEducators.
- Payment for sessions will be handled between the parent and tutor.
- Educators are responsible for authorization and payment ($25) for a background check that will be submitted by WizEducators.
- There are no additional costs or fees for educators to be in our network.