Payment for Sessions:
All sessions will be paid in full at the time of booking. Families are able to book up to one month in advance for sessions. One family per pod will be responsible for booking for their entire group. Families are individually responsible for coordinating payment between group/pod members.
If a cancellation is made by a family:
- If the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the session(s), there is no refund to the family. The educator is paid for the session(s) cancelled.
- If the cancellation is made more than 48 hours in advance, a full refund will be issued to the family. The educator will not be paid for the session(s) cancelled.
If a cancellation is made by an educator:
- The family/pod is refunded for the booked session(s), the educator will not be paid.
- Parents can access the educator’s schedule via the website and re-book a new session(s) if desired.
If a member of a pod/group is unable to attend a booked session, it is up to the families of the pod/group to determine the financial obligations between group members. The educator’s hourly rate does not change.
Recommendations from the CDC:
If a child, or educator, comes into contact with someone who has COVID-19 and will not have further contact or interactions with the person while they are sick (e.g., co-worker, neighbor, or friend), we recommend that your last day of quarantine is 14 days from the date you had close contact.
- Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19
- Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19
If possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.